- Two cups of flour
- A teaspoon of crushed cinnamon
- Salt to taste
- One and a half teaspoon of dry yeast
- A tablespoon of sugar
- Egg a number
- Four to five tablespoons of brown sugar
- Half a cup of powdered milk powder
- Four tablespoons of margarine or butter
- Cooking oil as required
- Put the flour in a bowl and make a hole in the middle of it.
- Add salt, sugar, yeast, powdered milk and a tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Then cover it with lukewarm water and keep it in a warm place.
- Preheat the oven to 180C twenty to twenty-five minutes in advance and place the cooking oil in a round baking tray with the help of a brush.
- Knead the flour again after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix cinnamon, brown sugar and margarine or butter and spread it on the bread.
- Then wrap it like a thin roll and make two halves, roll the two halves together like a braid and place in a tray with cooking oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.