- Half a kilo of meat
- Salt to taste
- Two tablespoons crushed ginger garlic
- Onion two medium
- Four chillies
- Two large cardamoms
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- Cooking oil as required
- Wash and dry the meat herbs in a sieve.
- Then add ginger, garlic, turmeric and salt.
- Heat four tablespoons of cooking oil in a pan and fry the meatballs in it over medium heat.
- Wash the chillies, boil them in half a cup of water, add onion and cardamom and grind them in a blender.
- When the meatballs turn golden, add chilli paste and cover over low heat.
- When the meat is tender, add two tablespoons of cooking oil and lemon juice and fry well.
- Take out in a hot dish and start with boiled rice.