- Less common
- Chicken breast number one
- Salt to taste
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Half a cup of tomato paste
- Three cups of ice
- Two tablespoons of cornflour
- Two tablespoons of cooking oil
- To prepare kamchi, put 200 grams thick chopped cabbage in a pan, sprinkle two tablespoons of salt on it and mix well with hands.
- Boil four cups of water, cool it and mix it, cover it and keep it for one to two hours.
- To make the spices, add a tablespoon of chopped red pepper, a tablespoon of crushed garlic, a teaspoon of crushed ginger and two tablespoons of fish sauce and mix well.
- Take the cabbage out of the water, wash it with plain water two to three times, squeeze the water out of the hands and mix it with the prepared spices.
- Then add a finely chopped medium sized radish and four green onions and cover and keep for one day.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, add salt and soy sauce and fry it in cooking oil on high heat, add yakni and cook for five to seven minutes and add tomato paste.
- Add two tablespoons of cornflour to the water and when the soup thickens, add the desired kimchi and take it off the stove.
- Hot spicy soup is great for winter.