- Chicken 500 grams
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Garlic Ginger Paste 2 tbsp
- Green chillies 4 to 5 pieces
- Coriander 1 tablespoon, dried, chopped
- Cumin 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Pepper 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Cream Half a cup
- Salt to taste
- Ginger 1 medium piece
- Green coriander half a lump
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken in it till it turns light golden.
- Now add garlic ginger paste and cook for one minute.
- Now add cumin seeds, dried coriander, black pepper, salt, yogurt and one and half cup of water and cook on high heat till the chicken melts.
- Then add green chillies and cream and cook, mix well and take off the stove.