- Half a kilo of chicken
- Three eggs
- Salt to taste
- A tablespoon of crushed ginger garlic
- Four tomatoes
- A tablespoon of ground red pepper
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- Half a teaspoon of ground black pepper
- Three to four large green chillies
- Green coriander custom
- Half a cup of cooking oil
- Wash the chicken, put it in a sieve and chop the tomatoes.
- Heat two tablespoons of cooking oil in a frying pan over low heat.
- Add ginger, garlic, red pepper and chicken and fry.
- When the chicken water is dry, add salt, turmeric, tomato and half a cup of water and cover over low heat.
- When the chicken is tender, fry over high heat and add eggs and pepper.
- When the ghee separates, sprinkle finely chopped green chillies and green coriander and put it on the tail over low heat.
- Enjoy this instant dish with hot bread.