- Eight to ten mushrooms
- Garlic two to three yams
- One piece of French bread
- Salt to taste
- A teaspoon of chopped pepper
- A tablespoon of flour
- Half a cup of fresh cream
- Cheddar cheese half a cup
- Oregano Half a teaspoon
- Thyme half a teaspoon
- A tablespoon of butter
- Cut slices of French bread and toast them in the oven.
- Chop the mushrooms and chop the garlic.
- Lightly fry the garlic in butter then add flour and fry.
- When it smells good, add a little bit of cream in it, add the stuffed thing, mushrooms, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme, mix and take off the stove.
- Spread the mushroom mixture on the toasted slices.
- Enjoy these delicious toasts with custom fresh juices.