- Chicken breast half a kilo
- Salt to taste
- Two to three cloves of garlic
- Canoe two digits
- Two onions
- A teaspoon of turmeric
- A teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- A number of lemons
- Cooking oil as required
- Wash the breast and put it in the freezer and when it hardens, cut it into square herbs.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Add two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add crushed garlic, turmeric and red pepper and mix well.
- Add chicken seasonings, square chopped capsicum, onion and canoe pieces to this spice mixture. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat for eight to ten minutes and add two to three tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Place the marinated chicken seasonings and vegetables on small skewers and grill over high heat on a grill pan.
- In the middle, put the remaining spices on the herbs. When it is cooked on all sides, take it off the stove.
- Make the children happy by serving these instant kebabs with mayonnaise.