- Two cups of rice
- Spinach half a kilo
- Salt to taste
- A teaspoon of crushed garlic
- Two cups of ice
- Half a teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Red Capsicum Custom
- Four tablespoons of cooking oil
- Wash and soak the rice and wash the spinach clean and chop finely.
- Lightly fry the garlic in cooking oil in a pan and add spinach and cover over medium heat.
- When the spinach water is completely dry, add salt and red pepper, fry it and remove the rice from the water.
- Fry well, add yakni and cook over medium heat.
- When the yakni is dry, add the chopped capsicum in the slices and put it on the tail over low heat.
- Eat it with inhaled substance to enhance its flavor.