- A cup of yogurt
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- Half a cup of flour
- A tinge of yellow
- A cup of sugar
- Cooking oil as required
- Sprinkle yogurt with lemon juice.
- After keeping it in a warm place for half an hour, add flour and yolk color little by little in it, then paint it again.
- After 15 to 20 minutes, fill the mixture into a piping bag and place it on a greased plate.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan and let the jalebi fry in it (make all the jalebis in the same way).
- To make syrup, mix sugar and water well in a separate pan and keep it on medium heat and turn off the stove when it boils for one or two minutes.
- Fry the jalebis until golden and add them to the syrup.
- Enjoy these delicious jalebis with a fresh topping of the house.