- Price half a kilo
- Two capsicums
- Onion two medium
- Salt to taste
- A tablespoon of crushed ginger garlic
- A teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- A teaspoon of white cumin
- Two to three tablespoons of yogurt
- A tablespoon of crushed papaya
- Half a teaspoon of crushed hot spices
- One tomato number
- Basin two tablespoons
- Cooking oil as required
- Wash the minced meat and place it in a pan. Add papaya, salt, ginger, garlic, red chilli, roasted cumin seeds, hot spices, yogurt, roasted basin and a fried onion and mix well.
- After keeping the minced meat for a while, let it cook on medium heat.
- When the minced water is dry, add three to four tablespoons of cooking oil and fry well.
- Cut the onion, capsicum and tomato into lengths and lightly fry in a tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Enjoy this delicious dish with hot prawns.