- Half a kilo of rice
- Half a kilo of meat
- Salt to taste
- Spoon crushed ginger garlic
- Onion two medium
- Two large potatoes
- Two tomatoes
- A tablespoon of hot spices
- A teaspoon of white cumin
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric
- A tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- A teaspoon of crushed hot spices
- Half a cup of cooking oil
- Wash and soak the rice, heat the cooking oil, add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and hot spices and fry.
- Then add curd, tomato, cumin, turmeric and red chilli mixture and fry the meat. Then add two cups of water and cook till the meat is melted.
- When the meat is melted, add pre-boiled potatoes and mix. Then add two cups of water. When it comes to boil, add rice and mix.
- Mix the rice well and put it on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes.